Will you be visiting Saint George Island this summer and want the unique experience of the Llamas of RLF visiting your beach house!?!
We will be traveling to Saint George Island with our Llovely Llama Lladies weekly this summer! Here is your chance to book the llamas for a private llama-gram visit with your group of family and/or friends at your beach house. We can walk out to the beach for a unique and unforgettable photo opportunity!
While we would love to, we will not be available to walk the beach and visit with any people who have not booked us for a private visit. Cost for a private llama-gram to come to you on Saint George Island is $150 for a 15min visit! We will arrange travel to the island weekly and will only be able to facilitate five private llama-gram visits each week.
What is included in $150 Beach Llama-gram:
- 15 minutes for a personal, private visit
- TWO well-trained and interactive llamas
- Custom costume options that the llamas will be wearing
- Two animal handlers, to keep llamas and humans safe
- With treats for guests to feed llamas
- And bags to clean up any waste immediately
- Travel to SGI (included, normally $200 additional)
- FREE llama gift (up to $20 value, can be a t-shirt, stuffed toy or keychain)
What is NOT included:
- Professional photographer
- Rides (we do not ride our llamas)
Summer dates/times available:ONLY five private llama-gram visits are available to be booked each of the following dates. We will ALSO be set-up at the Christian Retreat Center during the following dates/times (subject to change):
Friday, May 28th from 10:30-11:30am Friday, June 4th from 9-11:30am Friday, June 11th from 9-11:30am Thursday, June 17th from 4:30-7pm Thursday, June 24th from 4:30-7pm Friday, July 2nd from 9-11:30am Friday, July 9th from 9-11:30am Thursday, July 15th from 4:30pm-7pm Thursday, July 22nd from 4:30pm-7pm
- Thursday, July 29th from 4:30pm-6pm
- Friday, August 6th from 9:30am-11am
Friday, August 13th from 10am-12pmCancelled Friday, August 20th from 10am-12pmCancelled
- Thursday, August 26th from 5:30pm-7pm
- END OF SEASON
Don't be bummed if our private visits are all booked up!
We will ALSO have a llama available for the public to visit and take photos with, during the above dates/times, at the Christian Retreat Center! Located at 501 East Bayshore Dr. SGI
Cost to visit the llama at the Christian Retreat Center will be free of charge but we will be accepting monetary donations for the SouthEastern Llama Rescue during that time, in loving memory of Izzy.
|Izzy's pink tulips|