Do you have your own camera and want the opportunity to capture adorable baby cow photos with your loved one and these calves!?!
Here is your chance for an affordable photo session with your adorable little one (or not so little ones) and our baby calves, Ben & Jerry. This is a BRING YOUR OWN CAMERA event that will be held here at our farm. When you purchase a ticket you will have a 20min personal timeslot on our farm with Ben & Jerry, a variety of props (pictured) and an animal handler to keep both the animals and children safe and keep you behind the camera.
You will be the only one in field taking photos during your photo time. If you have multiple children you can either sign up for one timeslot and capture all their photos during that 20min timeslot or if you need more time then purchase 2 consecutive timeslots allowing you 40min total (example 4:00-4:20pm AND 4:20-4:40pm).
Again, this is a bring your own camera, meaning no photographer will be available here.
We will provide:
- the location, at Redemptive Love Farm
- the animals, baby Holstein calves Ben & Jerry
- the props, any props you see pictured
- two animal handlers, to keep animals and children safe
- The photo subjects, kids, adults, any beloved humans
- Your own camera, phone or your own photographer
- OPTIONAL: any of your own props
During our photo times each day feel free to explore the farm and meet & feed all our animals (no extra charge)! We will be open to our photography clients only.
$65 Ticket includes:
- 20 minutes with our baby calves, Ben & Jerry
- Our private farm venue
- Two animal handlers to keep animals and children safe and keep you behind the camera
- Props, decorations and flowers will be available to you to make your photo session unique!
- Admission to the farm for 90 minutes during listed photo times to explore and feed the animals (only four photography families will be here).
- Saturday, April 10th from 4:50pm-6:20pm
- Tuesday, April 13th from 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday, April 20th from 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday, April 27th from 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Saturday, May 1st from 4:50pm-6:20pm
- Tuesday, May 4th from 5:30pm-7:00pm
Update: SOLD OUT
Looking for a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER to capture this adorable session?