We are a small family owned and operated business. We are first Christians, then parents, then homeschool teachers, then farmers, then business owners. Therefore, we only book events on available Wednesdays or Fridays and Saturdays, with a limit of only five events a week!
Our heart is for giving kids a hands-on love for learning and educating people about raising happy farm animals! We strive to have affordable pricing for every event!
- Our 1800sqft petting arena filled with friendly goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, bunnies and even a mini horse!
- Feeding stations with goats, sheep, mini cows, a donkey, pony, llama and even a unicorn! (Feed will be provided free for all guests)
- Free play will abound as kids run, play and explore the farm, including the playhouses, firetruck and tire swings.
- Six large picnic tables are located in a central location, under shade cloths to comfortably hold up to 50 guests.
- 30min - pony rides at our pony carousel (4 ponies walk around in circle, can carry children up to 150lbs)
- 30min - hand-led pony trail rides (2 ponies walk twice around open trail, can carry children up to 150lbs)
- 30min - Milk-A-Cow, hands-on milking demonstration with our family milk cow! Yes, you REALLY milk a REAL cow!!! (Based on seasonal availability)
- 30min - Animal photo-op with a choice of any farm animal, including a UNICORN, Llama, Marshall the fire dalmatian or (baby goats if available)!
- 30min - Feed the birds, where guests can enter our bird aviary filled with cockatiels, parakeets, doves and finches with a handful of spray millet to feed the birds. :)
- 30min - Animal encounter, where we bring out six of our less common animals, like our snake, bearded dragon, hedgehog, and even a SKUNK!!!
- 30min - Farm themed games, like egg-spoon race, sack race, hammer-nail race, pull-the-hose (tug-a-war), etc.
School Field Trips
Sept-May: Saturdays morning 10am-12pm, afternoon 1-3pm & evening 4-6pm
June-Aug: Saturday morning 9-11am OR 10am-12pm & evening 5-7pm OR 6-8pm (Due to summer heat we will not host events in the afternoon from 12-5pm)
April-Oct: Friday evenings 5-7pm OR 6-8pm
Weekday field trips at the farm time slots:
Sept-May: Wednesday or Friday from 10am-12pm
June-Aug: Any weekday Mon-Fri from 9am-11am OR 10am-12pm
2 Hour event (bring your own food and drink)
- 1-50 guests (children and adults) = $300
- 51-100 guests (children and adults) = $400
- 101-200 guests (children and adults) = $500
- Unlimited guests (bring your own food and drink) = $650
- FIELD TRIP PRICE per child - $6 and adult chaperones - free (minimum 25 children and maximum is 100 children)
+ Add a themed custom cake = $50
+ Add a themed pinata = $50
+ Add Smores campfire supplies = $50
+ Add 3rd hour (with one additional 30min activity) = $150
+ Add 3rd hour (without additional activity) = $100
Inquire about pricing to add Bradley's sausage dogs, a face painter, balloon artist, bounce house, costumed character, a professional photographer, or more! Call (850)894-1800 to book!
LOOKING FOR A SMALL PRIVATE VISIT!?!
Click here for our personal Farm Experience visit prices!
Looking for other options? Call our friends!!!
Painted Pony (850)997-5590
Black's Horses & Ponies, INC. (850) 893-7212
Milk and Honey Acres (850)445-0567
Grace Stables (850)510-0226
Deposits:$50 deposit is due at time of booking to hold your event slot, deposits can be done online via Paypal. The remainder of the party amount can be also paid online via Paypal before the day of your event or in person via check/cash/card at the beginning of event as we are setting-up.
*Deposit will be returned if cancellation is made 14 days prior to scheduled party or if cancellation is due to unforeseen emergencies or inclement weather.
Remaining balance is due at time of service. We accept cash, check or card payments upon arrival and prior to set-up. If you need to have a check cut by your school or finance department please be sure you request all documents (W9, COI, PTSA, etc) that you will need from us in advance in order to have the check approved and ready at time of service. Due to many non-payments, we reserve the right to refuse service if payment is not made upon arrival.