We are a small family owned and operated business. We are first Christians, then parents, then homeschool teachers, then farmers, then business owners. Therefore, we only book events on available Wednesdays or Fridays and Saturdays, with a limit of only five events a week!
Our heart is for giving kids a hands-on love for learning and educating people about raising happy farm animals! We strive to have affordable pricing for every event!
- Use of our 1800s farmhouse for seating and eating! The 1200sqft farmhouse has a large front porch complete with 4 antique rocking chairs and four historic rooms that can comfortably seat 46 guests.
- 1) The small kitchen has a table for food prep, a handwash station and a fridge for your use.
- 2) The Parlor is a quaint gathering room that can seat 8.
- 3) The Dining Hall, featuring a stunning double fire place, has two dining tables and can seat 18.
- 4) The Gathering Room is the largest room and can be left open for guests to gather in discussion, play or dance. Or the space can hold three tables to seat another 20 guests.
- Exclusive use of our large petting area for your guests to enjoy up close encounters with our free-roaming, friendly goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, and bunnies!
- Free play will abound as kids run, play and explore the farm, including the playhouses, firetruck and tire swings.
- Trail Rides - hand-led trail rides with your choice of two equine for 30 minutes. Choose two equine:
- Ponies that can carry children up to 75-120lbs
- Unicorns that can carry children up to 75-120lbs
- Donkey that can carry children up to 100lbs
- Horses that can carry adults and children up to 220lbs
- Llama-Walk, this is a very unique activity where we will have five llamas all dressed up and guests can take turns walking them on our trail. Of course, photos, selfies and lots of giggling will ensue during this walk. (Recommended for guests over 10 years old, stick to pony rides for younger crowds)
- Milk-A-Cow, hands-on milking demonstration with our family milk cow for 30min! Yes, you (and your guests) REALLY milk a REAL cow!!! (Based on seasonal availability)
Sept-May: Saturdays 3 timeslots available:
- Morning 10am-12pm,
- Afternoon 1-3pm
- Evening 4-6pm
June-Aug: Saturdays in the summer only have 1 timeslot available:
- Evening 5-7pm
- OR 6-8pm
April-Oct: Fridays spring thru fall have more light in the evenings so we have 1 timeslot available:
- Evening 5-7pm
- OR 6-8pm
Weekday field trips at the farm time slots:
All year: Wednesday or Friday from 9am-11am OR 10am-12pm
- FIELD TRIP PRICE per child - $6 and adult chaperones - free (minimum 25 children and maximum is 100 children)
2 Hour event (bring your own food and drink)
- Up to 50 guests (children and adults) = $300
- More than 50 guests, it is recommended more time is added, call for custom price.
+ Add a themed custom cake = $50
+ Add a themed pinata = $50
+ Add Smores campfire supplies = $50
+ Add 3rd hour (with one additional 30min activity) = $150
+ Add 3rd hour (without additional activity) = $100
Inquire about pricing to add Bradley's sausage dogs, a face painter, balloon artist, bounce house, costumed character, a professional photographer, or more! Call (850)894-1800 to book!
LOOKING FOR A SMALL PRIVATE VISIT!?!
Click here for our personal Farm Experience visit prices!
Non-refundable $50 deposit is due at time of booking to hold your event slot, deposits can be done online via Paypal or via card over the phone. The remainder of the party amount can be paid in person via check/cash/card at the beginning of event as we are setting-up.
*Deposits will only be refunded due to unforeseen emergencies or unsafe weather.
Remaining balance is due at time of service. We accept cash, check or card payments upon arrival and prior to set-up. If you need to have a check cut by your school or finance department please be sure you request all documents (W9, COI, PTSA, etc) that you will need from us in advance in order to have the check approved and ready at time of service. Due to many non-payments, we reserve the right to refuse service if payment is not made upon arrival.
Contact:To book us for your event call (850)894-1800, email RedemptiveLoveLLC@gmail.com or message us on Facebook.
Painted Pony (850)997-5590
Black's Horses & Ponies, INC. (850) 893-7212
Milk and Honey Acres (850)445-0567