Will you be visiting Saint George Island this summer and want the unique experience!?!
How about a photo shoot with the beach llamas!?!Keep scrolling to read all info, or click link to book NOW!
We will be traveling to Saint George Island with our llamas weekly this summer! Here is your chance to book a private photo session with the "famous" beach llamas and Fomo Photography with your group of family and/or friends right here at the SGI beach!
The Summer Beach LLAMAS Update! 🦙
We started our visits down to SGI by bringing our friendly llama ladies to visit Izzy while she was staying on the island. Last summer 2021 we traveled to SGI with two llamas hosting privately booked visits and one set-up for the public to visit for free. 🌞
This year we still want to visit but have a couple changes, good and bad. The good: four of our llamas are currently nursing baby crias, so they are off duty and cannot travel. The bad: our own daughter is currently bed-ridden on hospice and we have to have someone home with her at all times. ❤️
We have paired with FOMO photography to host pre-booked mini photography sessions on the beach every Wednesday evening thru the summer! Please schedule in advance as we will only have up to 12 slots available each date. 🏖🦙📸
What is included in Llama photo session:
- 10 minutes for a personal, private visit
- TWO well-trained and interactive llamas
- Two animal handlers, to keep llamas and humans safe
- With treats for guests to feed llamas
- And bags to clean up any waste immediately
- Travel to SGI (included, normally $250 additional)
- PLUS a professional photographer to capture the moment
- Gallery of gorgeous photos from FOMO Photography
Summer dates/times available:ONLY 12 llama photo sessions are available to be booked each of the following dates:
- Wednesday, June 8th from 5pm-7pm
Wednesday, June 15th(Photographer and llamas unavailable)
- Wednesday, June22nd from 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday, June 29th from 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday, July 6th from 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday, July 13th from 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday, July 20th from 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday, June 27th from 5pm-7pm
- END OF SEASON
|Izzy's pink tulips|
|We have over 100 animals to feed including camels!|
|Milk a REAL cow is fun for all ages!|
|Horseback Farm Tour option|
|Brittney is on home hospice getting a visit from our baby llamas!|
We have four Farm Tour options available!