Our farm does NOT have regular open hours.
While our farm does NOT have regular open hours, because we are a family-operated farm, we list all our upcoming public farm events on this page! KEEP SCROLLING:
Upcoming public events at the farm:
*SUMMER fun days at the farm every other Saturday!*
Saturday, June 11th - Open Farm - Equine
Saturday, June 25th - Open Farm - Camelid
Saturday, July 9th - Open Farm - Caprid
Saturday, July 23rd - Open Farm - Bovine
Saturday, August 6th - Open Farm - Poultry
June-Aug - Summer Camps
OPEN FARM FUN DAY
Saturday, July 9th from 9am-2pm
Tickets sold online or at the farm, just come! Cash or Card! Fun for ALL ages!
SUMMER fun days at the farm every other Saturday!
Enjoy visiting all our farm animals, from chickens to camels, on our 12 acre farm! Fun for all ages!
*Different animal focus and activities each week!
*Pony Rides ($5 per ride)
*Lunch/concessions served 11am-2pm
*Enjoy getting up close with our petting pen animals - all day
*Water play with inflatables - all day
*Feed the animals ($5 per 1 pound bag) - all day
ADMISSION: $5 per person (under 24 months free)
ANIMAL FOOD: $5 per bag (one pound share bag)
CAMEL RIDE: $10 per ride (riders up to 200lbs)
You can buy these tickets at farm, just come! CASH OR CARD
FAMILY FUN PASS (online PRE-purchase special only!)
This option is NOT available the day of, must be pre-purchased.
$45 pass ($90 value) includes:
*Admission for up to 8 people ($40 value)
*Two bags of animal food ($10 value)
*Four ride tickets ($20 value)
*$20 credit to concessions or merchandise ($20 value)
*AND we host weekly farm tours!
Group, private, horseback & photography*
Want to schedule a field trip or an event here?
Check out our Field Trips page
Check out our Parties & Events page
then call (850)894-1800 to book!
Bradley's Country Store is only 4 miles south of us on Centerville Rd, they serve their famous sausage dogs and fun, old fashioned candy and bottled sodas.
Hill Top Country Store is only 7 miles south of us on US59, they serve home-cooked food with dozens of options including affordable kid's meals. Everything on the menu is delicious.
Or feel free to bring your own snacks and lunch and eat here at our picnic tables! We just ask for no food to be eaten in animal petting area or fed purposely to any animal.
Public farm parking is located down our private drive at 9040 Magenta Ln. between our two historic farm houses.
We are a working farm so please wear closed toed shoes and we are in FL so consider bringing sunscreen, bugspray and water! Please keep all personal pets at home. We love children being able to get up close with so many different animals and enjoy many activities but children MUST be supervised at all times as we are an enjoy "at your own risk" farm. Feed with FLAT hands, although farm animals are herbivores and don't enjoy the taste of fingers they may accidentally bite one if hands aren't flat. Please never chase or intentionally scare or hurt animals!
Ten fun facts about our farm:
- We are debt-free!!! We own our home, land and farm with no debt or loans (it is very freeing and the reason we are able to share our farm for free!) Read our debt-free blog post here
- We were city-slickers and began our farming journey just 2 and a half years ago, in 2014, after we moved from our big, mortgaged house in a beautiful neighborhood to a small trailer on four acres with just one pet goat.
- We are now a full working farm, producing enough milk, eggs and meat to sustain our large family.
- While we are a working farm and choose to only eat meat that we breed, humanely raise and love on our farm we also rescue animals who we commit to care for on our farm for their entire natural lives.
- Our petting zoo idea was born to help us pay the feed cost for our non-producing rescued farm animals!
- We attempt to build many of our farm structures from used and recycled materials. (See pictures at this blog post)
- Our property was an abandoned, trashed, dump site when we bought it. We have worked hard to clean it up, while it is still not perfect, it is a beautifully redeemed working farm now!
- Each one of our children have one or two animal groups which they are personally responsible to care for.
- Farm chores take 1-2 hours every morning. Farm work is HARD!
- We love our little, imperfect yet redeemed farm and LOVE to share our farm and friendly animals with others!
Six fun facts about our family:
- We are a Christian (imperfect yet redeemed) More about our faith here
- We homeschool (it was best for our children's individual needs)
- We had 7 kids in 4 years (What!?! That is a lot of kids!)
- They are our "real" kids although they were all adopted :D
- All (but 1) of our children were adopted from FL's fostercare system (over 400,000 children are in fostercare as you read this, the need is great. Can you open your heart and home?)
- 4 of our 7 kids were over 8 years old when we adopted them (the average age of children in fostercare is 8 years old and simply being an older child in fostercare warrants the label "special needs")
***Want us to come to your event?***
Visit our Traveling Farm Tent page and Pony Rides page to learn more!
Updated on 8/9/2021